Blood-Stained Stars, The - About the Arc (Epic Arc Mission) posted by titoironman, June 21, 2016, 6:48
Blood-Stained Stars, Level 1 plus
- 50 missions make up the first epic arc
- A week is required for the average casual gamer to complete the arc
- Speed Run - Harbinger, afterburner, 119 DPS - 52 + 31 + 32 + 67 + 41 + 56 + 61 = 340 minutes=5 hours 40 minutes
- New-player friendly arc after completing the 5-part tutorial missions
- Altering tactics and ship setups will be required, helping new players dramatically
CCP's Apparent Purpose
The Blood Stained Stars epic mission arc takes a relatively new player from his first battle worthy Frigate into his first Cruiser. Mission rewards, without time bonuses, total about 8m and will pay for your Cruiser and its first set of fittings. You may need the time completion bonuses to buy and train necessary skills. [Start doing this when you start the epic arc; don't wait until you need the Cruiser at mission 46].
Do the whole arc with a friend who is at the same skill level as yourself. The teamwork and discussions you'll have will vastly improve the experience and your learning.
Train Salvaging skill and get a Salvager I module before you begin. The salvage parts you get from the wrecks will pay for the rigs you may find your new cruiser needs.
Redo the arc every three months to get faction standing increase.
Mission data kindly provided by eve-survival.org with full complience of the coryright rules stated. Please refer to the source for more information.